Topic: In April 2015, the NJ State Appraisal Board passed a regulation that requires all licensees take a mandatory 2-hour course starting in the 2016-2017 cycle. This course is part of the 28-hour requirement for continuing education every two years and it provides clarity around the Real Estate Appraisers Act passed in 1991.
- Provide general information about the law and regulations
- Provide some information about licensing on a national and local level
- Understand how NJ State Appraisal Board works
- Explore misunderstood areas of Laws and Regulations
- Discuss commonly found errors and issues (appraisals)
- Provide reference sources and information for licensees
Virtual Meeting Participation Guidelines: Students must have webcam/iphone/ipad/smartphone capability to participate and receive continuing education credit. The platform will be interactive and live. The instructor must be able to physically see and interact with all students and students must be able see and interact with the instructor. A copy of your driver’s license must be emailed to the Chapter office as verification after you have registered for the offering three days prior to the offering start date. ZOOM access link will be emailed to student prior to the offering in separate email from registration confirmation. You do not need a paid account from ZOOM to participate. If you are using your Ipad/Iphone/smartphone please download the ZOOM app prior to offering. Please check your webcam privacy settings on your computer.